Please note that we have limited capacity due to Level 3 Restrictions
Pre-book your session before arriving at our venues.
At this time of concern around community wellbeing, we would like to share with you our approach to enhancing our already vigilant venue hygiene and customer safety practices.
In the best interest of our customers and staff we are implementing procedures that exceed the current guidelines around social distancing and hygiene management.
Your Safety is our top priority
In accordance with South African government guidelines
FACE MASK REQUIRED
- It is mandatory for all customers and spectators to wear a face mask when entering our venues as well as in designated mask wearing areas.
- Mask wearing on our trampolines is optional.
- Face Shields are NOT allowed whilst jumping. Please bring your buff or soft face mask. 3 ply face masks will be available at reception should a customer not have one
HOW BOUNCE KEEPS YOU SAFE
- Everybody who visits BOUNCE needs to undergo a health self-check & body temperature measure
- We also practice strict staff screening. Nobody who shows flu-like symptoms or who has travelled abroad in the last 2 weeks will be admitted to the venue
- Floor stickers ensure social distancing in our reception & café area
- Our MASSIVE venues allow us to easily exceed all social distancing requirements as well as our 1 person per trampoline rule, however, we will be limiting and reducing our hourly capacities to ensure even more space while jumping.
ENHANCED HYGIENE MEASURES
- Our Hygiene Officers ensure that all surfaces (such as trampolines and high touch areas) are disinfected on a continuous basis
- Sanitizers & Anti-bacterial hand soaps are available in all areas of our venue
ZERO TOUCH POLICY
- We ensure that our staff & customers unite from a safe distance
- Contactless payment methods are encouraged
- We are implementing strategies that exceed the current government guidelines
- Our staff are fully trained on the latest safety measures
party safety measures
- 1 (One) party per alternate hour.
- Party capacity – minimum 5 with a maximum of 10.
- Each party room table is marked with stickers to ensure social distancing.
- Social distancing games will kick off the party experience.
- Only 4 parents will be allowed at each party. No more.
- Ski-Ropes are to be used to also ensure social distance measures and will be sanitised before and after each party.
- Each party room will actually be a double room as the entrance and exits will be separated.
- Sanitiser will be available in all rooms.
- The host will plate up all food for kids to reduce contact, in a mask and disposable gloves.
- Each kids seat will be marked with stickers to ensure social distancing.
- Rooms are sanitised before and after each party.
IMPORTANT SPECTATOR NOTICE
- Only 4 Parents are allowed to attend a kids party without affecting our venue capacity numbers.
- All other SPECTATOR PARENT/S who wish to attend a Party would need to purchase an access ticket such as a General Access (Saturday) or Lockdown Shakedown (Sun-Fri excl Public & School Holidays)
- Spectators will be limited to 10 at all venues due to COVID Venue Restrictions.
- All Venues have a limited number of “Non-Jumper” Bands per hour and this will not be increased due to COVID Venue Restrictions.
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by these strict guest restrictions. Unfortunately, this is the only way we can make our strict COVID capacity restrictions viable for us as a business and safe for everyone that visits our venues. We trust you understand.
FLEXIBLE BOOKING OPTIONS
With current levels of uncertainty within the community, we want to ensure that our customers can book their BOUNCE experience knowing that they have the flexibility to move your booking if South Africa goes into a hard lockdown.
Bookings can now be moved, without penalty, up to 12 months in the future.
All fees or deposits paid will be held in credit.
Each week, for the past 6 years, we have been a second home for thousands of families, friends, schools and community groups.
Now, more than ever, we are focussed on ensuring we can deliver an experience that meets the expectations of our customers. We will monitor the current community situation daily and respond to any developments in the best interests of our customers and staff.
BOUNCE Health and Safety Partners