At this time of concern around community wellbeing, we would like to share with you our approach to enhancing our already vigilant venue hygiene and customer safety practices.
In the best interest of our customers and staff we are implementing procedures that exceed the current guidelines around social distancing and hygiene management.
Your Safety is our top priority
In accordance with South African government guidelines
FACE MASK REQUIRED
- It is mandatory for all customers and spectators to wear a face mask when entering our venues as well as in designated mask wearing areas.
- Mask wearing on our trampolines is optional.
- Face Shields are NOT allowed whilst jumping. Please bring your buff or soft face mask. 3 ply face masks will be available at reception should a customer not have one
HOW BOUNCE KEEPS YOU SAFE
- Everybody who visits BOUNCE needs to undergo a health self-check & body temperature measure
- We also practice strict staff screening. Nobody who shows flu-like symptoms or who has travelled abroad in the last 2 weeks will be admitted to the venue
- Floor stickers ensure social distancing in our reception & café area
- Our MASSIVE venues allow us to easily exceed all social distancing requirements as well as our 1 person per trampoline rule, however, we will be limiting and reducing our hourly capacities to ensure even more space while jumping.
ENHANCED HYGIENE MEASURES
- Our Hygiene Officers ensure that all surfaces (such as trampolines and high touch areas) are disinfected on a continuous basis
- Sanitizers & Anti-bacterial hand soaps are available in all areas of our venue
ZERO TOUCH POLICY
- We ensure that our staff & customers unite from a safe distance
- Contactless payment methods are encouraged
- We are implementing strategies that exceed the current government guidelines
- Our staff are fully trained on the latest safety measures
FLEXIBLE BOOKING OPTIONS
With current levels of uncertainty within the community, we want to ensure that our customers can book their BOUNCE experience knowing that they have the flexibility to move your booking if South Africa goes into a hard lockdown.
Bookings can now be moved, without penalty, up to 12 months in the future.
All fees or deposits paid will be held in credit.
Each week, for the past 5 years, we have been a second home for thousands of families, friends, schools and community groups.
Now, more than ever, we are focussed on ensuring we can deliver an experience that meets the expectations of our customers. We will monitor the current community situation daily and respond to any developments in the best interests of our customers and staff.
BOUNCE Health and Safety Partners