minibounce session FOR AGES 2-6
This supervised miniBOUNCE session is specifically designed for 2–6 year old pre-schoolers, together with their parents or carers, to enjoy the benefits of bouncing in a safe and multi- sensory environment.
It incorporates the unique fun and physical health benefits of trampolining as well as developing all other fundamental developmental motor skills, such as balance, co-ordination, spatial awareness and locomotion.
It is also a fantastic opportunity for you to bond with your child and help them to build confidence and skills on and off the trampolines!
Hosted & supervised by specially trained BOUNCE coaches who’s objective is to develop kids socially, physically, emotionally and cognitively.
We also know how stressful parenting can be, so we’ll even throw in a free coffee for Mum during or after the session
Available monday – friday
15:00 – 16:00
**Please note, it is compulsory for children aged 2 to be accompanied by a parent or care giver during the session
THE MINIBOUNCE PHILOSOPHY
- Positive and fun movement experiences to build self-esteem, self-confidence and a lifelong love of being active
- Encouraging creative exploration and freedom to discover in a safe, supportive and stimulating environment
- Utilising play-based learning, incorporating an unique opportunity to connect with coaches, caregivers and importantly other children
- Developing the whole child’s physical (including gymnastics skills), social/emotional and cognitive skills
- Opportunity to improve skills and progress at a rate that is right for each child with an appreciation of positive risk taking and encouragement of a growth mindset