Temporary COVID Level 2 measures until national lockdown restrictions ease
Please note that due to the level 2 lockdown regulations, we have had to introduce strict hourly spectator capacity limits within our venues.
Spectator tickets will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. There is no cost to this ticket. Once the spectator ticket capacity limit has been reached, you will be required to purchase a jumper ticket to access our venues.
Online bookings will allow you, as a customer to secure a single spectator ticket per booking subject to the availability of spectator tickets per hour.
In the event spectator tickets are fully booked, you will be required to book a normal jumper ticket to enter our venues.
Our spectator and jumper ticket capacities are strictly limited to:
80 jumpers and 20 spectators per hour maximum at Menlyn Maine and Cornubia Mall.
75 jumpers, 10 Clip n Climbers and 20 spectators at Fourways Mall.
70 jumpers and 20 spectators at Waterfall.
We apologise for this inconvenience, but we are striving to always keep our customers safe while being able to meet the required government regulations.
Book early and online to guarantee your access to Bounce.
- Yes however spaces are limited to 10 online tickets and 10 walk-in tickets totalling 20. This works on a first come first serve basis. We strongly suggest booking your jump session online with your spectator ticket as we cannot guarantee availability if you decide to get a spectator ticket when walking-in.
- Unfortunately, we will have to move your booking to a session that has space available for you. Or alternately credit you to come back another day.
- There is no cost to the spectator ticket – however, you will still need to book your spot.
- We have allocated 4 spaces to the child that is hosting the party – it is up to the hosting family to allocate these spaces. If you wish to stay for the duration of the party, you will need to purchase a jump ticket.
- We take our customers and staff safety and well-being very seriously – we have implemented procedures that exceed the current guidelines around social distancing and hygiene management. please check out our COVID safety measures here.