Frequently Asked Questions
We have 4 venues in South Africa. We have 3 in Gauteng (Waterfall Lifestyle Centre, Fourways Mall & Menlyn Maine) and 1 venue located in KZN (Cornubia Mall).
Click Here to view our locations
What is the size and age limit? One of the great things about trampolining is that anyone can do it, from young children to their parents and even grandparents. However to ensure everyone is safe, we do have age and size limits designed to make sure big people don’t accidentally bump into small people. For all ticket types you must be 3 years or older with the exception of Junior Jumpers and JJ Parties a minimum of 110cm tall (3.8 feet). This excludes our Waterfall location where there is a dedicated Junior Jumper Area and there is no minimum age or height but in order to ensure the safety of our bouncers, children must be able to walk.
- We recommended booking in advance to ensure you can jump when you want. Weekends and holidays sell out in advance and walk-ins cannot be accommodated if we are sold out. Click Book Now to check availability and make a session booking.
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards, so its easy to book in advance. If you are unable to book online then you can make a booking over the counter however by not booking in advance you run the risk of missing out or waiting for a session with available space.
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If you have further concerns about this please contact us 011 517 2500 or email [email protected]
Check your closest venue for opening times. We recommend arriving 15 min prior to booked time to check in.
- Give us a call on 011 517 2500 to speak to a BOUNCE customer service team member.
These sessions for jumpers over 125cm in height are available all hours. Access all area’s subject to availability – The performance area is restricted to jumpers over 125cm in height and who have the required skills to use the olympic trampolines and The Wall.
For jumpers 3 years and above but under 125cm in height (usually under 6 years old). Available to book only where JJ symbol is displayed. Junior Jumpers can access most areas and have a dedicated section in the free jumping arena. For their safety, this area is restricted to jumpers under 125cm only. Click here for more info!
Discounted 2-hour sessions mean you double your jump-time at a fraction of the price. Click here for more info!
There are plenty more tickets and discounted deals available! Check out the locations page for more!
- We recommend athletic clothing with some stretch. Baggy jeans are fine or tracksuit pants and long sleeve shirts are recommended. BOUNCE socks with grip are compulsory to avoid slipping. These are added to your admission fee the first time you visit BOUNCE and are then yours to keep to be used again at all subsequent visits. Please contact us on 011 517 2500 to find out about change room availability at your chosen venue.
- Due to our food health & safety policy, no self-catering is allowed.
- BOUNCE has open cube lockers and paid secure lockers available at each venue.
Yes – A discount applies for any booking of 10 or more people. Click here for prices.
- Yes. Our single or 5 x Gift of Flight packs are the ultimate gift for birthdays, Christmas or for anyone wanting to get airborne! To purchase a Gift of Flight pack, click here. You can also come into your nearest venue or contact us 011 517 2500.
- This area is recommended for experienced jumpers only, patrons must be over 125cm in height to use the performance trampolines.
- Please call our Contact Centre crew on 011 517 2500 / 012 942 1117 or 031 091 0999 during the following hours: Mon to Sat: 8am – 6pm Sun: 9am – 1pm Alternatively send us an email to [email protected]
Yes. Trampolining is one of the best form of exercise there is! Click here for the health benefits of trampolining.
Safety is the number one priority at BOUNCE. For details see the safety section.