freestyle academy holiday camp!
Whether your kids are aspiring freestyle trampolinists or want to get a taste of the exciting world of Ninja, Parkour and Freerunning, BOUNCE Holiday Camps are the perfect way to keep them active and entertained during the school holidays.
A 5 day Holiday program, participants in both BOUNCE Squad & Flight Squad Holiday Camp receive a 3 hour session every day to develop their skills. This includes one hour of dedicated coaching time, one hour to practice their technique as well as lunch and some Freestyle Time.
learn to fly
Monday 6th – Friday 10th January 2020
9am – 12pm
Fourways Mall | Menlyn Maine | Waterfall Lifestyle Centre
R1500 per child (includes BOUNCE Grip socks + Lunch Daily)
We have partnered with the Cool Kids Cabs team to transport your children to BOUNCE, please ask about additional costs and details.
- 1 hour specialised coaching with a Qualified BOUNCE Coach
- 1 hour supervised practice time
- 1 hour of Freestyle time
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Classes consist of a warm up, followed by circuits and skill development in all areas of the venue.
- Holiday camp runs for 5 consecutive days over the school holidays.
- Classes include 60 minutes of coaching followed by 60 minutes of supervised practice time and ending off with 60 minutes of lunch and freestyle time.
- Classes have a maximum of 6 participants per coach.