BOUNCE Fit trampoline fitness classes offer an hour-long structured exercise regime that’s supercharged with all the benefits of rebound exercise. We’ve introduced three brand new, different class types, involving high-intensity, low-impact cardio workouts that will blast your core, improve all-over muscle tone and lift your heart rate!
The opposite of a gruelling ordeal, our classes are all about high spirits and awesome soundtracks. Most of all, it makes you smile, laugh and is great FUN!
Developed by a combination of exercise scientists, personal trainers & gymnasts.
Buy a BOUNCE Fit Unlimited monthly pass and get limitless classes for 30 days! Instead of having to pay R80 per session, you can use your BOUNCE Fit Unlimited pass as many times as you like, without the hassle of having to pay every time!
A jumping based class combining cardio and core fitness for a whole body workout!
Combines cardio and strength blasts into a high intensity interval training workout
Develop core strength and balance through a series of low-impact, challenging exercises that focus on strength over aerobic activity
TRAMPOLINE FIT FACTS
Vertical motion workouts such as rebounding or simply jumping up and down on a trampoline are much more beneficial and efficient than horizontal motion workouts, such as jogging or running.
- A study by NASA found that 10 minutes bouncing on a trampoline is a better cardiovascular workout than 30 minutes of running
- Trampolining is a great cardiovascular workout that quickens the pulse and works several muscle groups at once
- Rebound exercise burns more calories than running
Makes you happy
- Helps combat anxiety and stress
- Stimulates brain cells and releases endorphins
- Improves mood and sleeping patterns
- Influences positive emotional responses
Sharpens your mind
- Helps to increase the circulation of oxygen around the body,increasing alertness and improving mental performance
The best detox
- Helps stimulate flow around the lymphatic system to rid the body of toxins that can make you feel sluggish
Strengthen your bones
- Enhances your motor skills and can help to build bone density
- Help improve muscle toning and cardiovascular fitness
- Helps improve your balance and co-ordination
- A jumper’s vertical acceleration and deceleration is absorbed by the trampoline mat, taking up 80% of the shock
- Regular activity can help improve posture and general muscle health
Kids don’t realise they’re exercising
- Regular jumping improves fitness and reduces levels of childhood obesity
- Builds confidence as kids perform moves that can’t be achieved on the ground
Trampolining is for everyone
- The trampoline mat takes up to 80% of the shock meaning pretty much anyone can get involved
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, but classes have limited capacity so it’s always best to book in advance.
Athletic clothing with some stretch. You’re going to get sweaty so bring a towel! Please contact us on 011 517 2500 / 012 942 1117 to find out about change room availability at your chosen venue.
BOUNCE has open cube lockers and paid lockable lockers available at each venue. Valuables should always be placed in lockable lockers or left with someone who is not jumping.
Absolutely not. Your BOUNCE Fit instructor will help you learn basic jumping skills and have the ability to tailor sessions to suit all abilities. If you’re new to BOUNCE Fit, try our ‘Original’ class where you’ll learn the basics of all three class types (Move, Core & Blast)
Physical exercise is super fun, but may increase the chance of injury. If you don’t regularly participate in an active exercise program, we recommend you get a physical from your GP before you bounce, to ensure you are ready for action.
A towel is compulsory. A drink bottle is highly recommended. Although water fountains are available, BOUNCE does not provide towels or drink bottles at the venue.